Apply for a scholarship to attend the 34th Annual WICSEC Training Conference September 24th – 28th, 2017 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Application Deadline: Friday, July 7, 2017
Please note: In addition to applying online, this Scholarship Application Authorization Form must be signed and submitted (uploaded in PDF format) during the online Scholarship Application process. Applications submitted without this form will not be reviewed.
Scholarship applicants must:
- Have never before attended a WICSEC Conference as a registered attendee; and
- Be currently employed within a Title IV-D child support enforcement program in a state, county, Tribal or U.S. territory program west of the Mississippi River. Applicants should have been with the child support program for at least two years.
Scholarship winners receive the following:
- Roundtrip transportation to the conference site
- Hotel room for the duration of the conference
- Conference registration
- $120 for food and other miscellaneous expenses