Child Support staff and programs deserve recognition and gratitude and often do not receive it. Now you have an opportunity to nominate worthy individuals and programs to be honored at the WICSEC Annual Training Conference.
Do you know someone who deserves recognition at our conference for their work in child support? Have you heard about an innovative activity to raise awareness of child support? If you’re from Alaska, who has distinguished themselves in your state?
Click on the links below to submit your online nominations for the 2017 Annual WICSEC Conference:
- Outstanding Individual Achievement (Technical/Line Staff)
- Outstanding Individual Achievement (Manager/Supervisor)
- Program Awareness Award
- Most Improved Program Award
- Outstanding Contribution to Child Support – Host State (Alaska) Award
- Outstanding Program Award
Prior year award winners: