Child Support staff and programs deserve recognition and gratitude and often do not receive it. Now you have an opportunity to nominate worthy individuals and programs to be honored at the WICSEC Annual Training Conference.
Do you know someone who deserves recognition at our conference for their work in child support? Have you heard about an innovative activity to raise awareness of child support? If you’re from Nebraska, who has distinguished themselves in your state?
Active links will appear below during the Spring of 2018 which will provide online nomination forms for the 2018 Annual WICSEC Conference:
- Outstanding Individual Achievement (Technical/Line Staff)
- Outstanding Individual Achievement (Manager/Supervisor)
- Program Awareness Award
- Most Improved Program Award
- Outstanding Contribution to Child Support – Host State (Utah) Award
- Outstanding Program Award
Prior year award winners: